The major task of these days was to fit the finished bulkheads to the hull sides. This was not an easy job at all! I used a combination of ropes, straps and hand power but I had some problems, mostly at the bow and stern sections where tension is grater. For example when I tried to fit in place bulkhead No1, whose position is very close to the bow, the stitches holding the stem post in place broke. Now I probably have to remove bulkheads 1 and 2 again to refit the stitches or else I should try to use screws but it is doubtful that they can hold the tension. Unfortunatelly I haven't attached hooks on my ceiling so that I can use ropes to support the whole construction, as Thomas Nielsen suggested( I didn't want to drill more holes to the already not water proof roof of my garage). I don't know if that would make it any easier to force the bulkheads in the lower hullsides, but I think it will help a lot in turning the hulls over for the glassing later on so maybe I will do it anyway.
Hopefully, by the time I have managed to install all the bulkheads of the starboard hull the temperature will be heigher, appropriate for my first fillets attempt!