Σάββατο 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

On the road again...

If I was in the process of building a car or any other vehicle with wheels, I would have been very happy with all the miles it would have travelled so far without being finished yet! Unfortunately, miles on land are not the purpose of a boat (.. or is it?) and mine has already traveled about 60 of them!
Everyone that has been following this blog must have realised that I was in a critical point in the past few months in which the future of the build of my catamaran was at stake. Having moved to another city, I was fortunate enough to find a large space in the basement of my new house. This played an important role as a motive for me to decide to take the boat from the yard she has spent the last two years without significant progress. Having the building sight so close, I can now continue the construction whenever I have some free time (which should be the scenario from the beginning!). This has reestablished the build as a recreational process for me and not the stressful obligation it had turned into the past few years. I hope I will soon have some photos of progress to send and a boat for some nautical miles some time this summer!
I wish a happy, peaceful year to all!

1 σχόλιο:

Ilias είπε...

Γειά σου Μάνο.Είμαι από Ηράκλειο,παρακολουθώ εδώ και καιρό τα tiki λόγο του ότι είδα από κοντά το pahi 53 στην Πάρο.Κάνα δύο μέρες τώρα μελεταω το 30 και 31 για να δω ποιο μου αρέσει περισσότερο,μήπως μπω στη διαδικασία κατασκευής.Στο ψάξιμο έπεσες μπροστά μου.Το μόνο που δεν περίμενα να δω ήταν tiki στην Κρήτη.μπορώ να σε βρω κάπου να το δω από κοντά και να μιλήσουμε;Θα είμαι Ηρακλειο από τις 14/6.